South Line Fire District is comprised of 5 Commissioners, 1 District Secretary, and 1 District Treasurer. The Board of Commissioners meet the First Monday of Every Month at 7:00pm, with the exception of a legal holiday. In the event of a legal holiday, the board of commissioners will meet on the following day. Each Commissioner is elected via public election for a 5 year term. All commissioners are tasked with ensuring fire protection and fiscal responsibility in the best interests of the residents of the South Line Fire District.
NOTICE OF PERMISSIVE REFERENDUM
Notice is Hereby Given that the Board of Fire Commissioners of the South Line Fire District #10 in the Town of Cheektowaga, Erie County, New York, at a meeting held on the 7th day of May 2018 duly adopted the following 2018Resolution, subject to a Permissive Referendum.
A Resolution Authorizing The Board of Fire Commissioners of the South Line Fire District # 10 , Town of Cheektowaga, Erie County, New York, To Sell, Trade-In or Otherwise Dispose of Personal Property of the Fire District, Consisting of a 2002 SAULSBURY PUMPER, Vehicle is no longer necessary for the uses or purposes of the District as such time, And Upon such terms and Conditions the Board in its discretion may determine: Said moneys realized therefrom to be used toward the purchase of two (2) new 2018 Spartan Pumpers.
BE IT RESOLVED, by the Board of Fire Commissioners of the South Line Fire District #10, Town of Cheektowaga, Erie County, New York:
- The Board of Fire Commissioners is of the opinion that its 2002 SAULSBURY PUMPER is no longer necessary for any of the uses or purposes of the District, and the Fire District is in need of two (2) new pumpers.
- That it is determined that the Fire District shall sell or trade-in the 2002 SAULSBURY PUMPER
- It is determined that the monies to be received from the sale or trade-in of the 2002 SAULSBIRY PUMPER will not exceed Ninety Eight Thousand Dollars ($98,000.00).
- Any monies or sums to be realized from the sale or trade-in of the 2002 SAULSBURY PUMPER shall be used and applied toward the payment of the Fire District’s two (2) new Spartan Pumpers
- This Resolution is adopted subject to a Permissive Referendum
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF FIRE COMMISSIONERS OF SOUTH LINE FIRE DISTRICT #10
Chairman of the Board
South Line Fire District #10
Dated: May 8, 2018
(Below are pending resolutions or bid notices as required to be posted by law)